Saturday, 23 January 2010

Ornament 3 - finished

I have finished the third ornament for the Symmetry tree.

Again I have not finished it off as I am still deciding how to finish them all off. They are just stitched at the moment but I do have some great felt I know I want to use for finishing.



This is another design from the free booklet that came with the World of Cross Stitching magazine. The designer is Lesley Tearne, and is another metallic thread design. I changed it to white and green and used some red 26ct (?) count fabric I had in my stash. There is enough fabric left to do another one, and I think I am going to do a bell design next.

3 comments:

  1. Its lovely, and it really "pops" on the red fabric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice design and very effective on the red fabric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Clare. Looks like your needles are moving right along.

    ReplyDelete